- Where you sign up for any of our Services, we process your personal data in order to perform our contract with you;
- If we have a legitimate interest in processing data, such as for direct marketing, online advertising or online identifiers when you access our Site or use our Website or Services; or
- We will also process your personal data where you have provided us with consent to do so.
Data Collected and Stored
In some cases, we may collect technical and aggregated data about you that is non-personal non-identifiable data which may be made available or gathered via the users’ use of the Website and it is transmitted from the user’s device (“Non-Personal Data“). The Non- Personal Data does not identify you. We collect the following Non-Personal Data from you when you access or use the Website or Service:
- Type of browsers;
- Type of operation system;
- Type of device;
- Time and date you access the Website and use the Services;
- Users’ navigation and actions in the Website;
- Approximate geographical location.
- Log files; when you use our Services, we may collect and store certain information in server logs.
- Redirecting URLs.
When you access or use the Website or Service we may collect from you individually identifiable data, namely data that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Data“), as follows:
- Contact details: If you voluntarily contact us whether through the “Contact Us” page in the Website, by sending us an email, or any other request or notification, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your name and email address;
- Newsletter Subscription: If you voluntarily subscribe to our Newsletter you will be asked to provide us with your name and email address. You can unsubscribe at any moment through the “unsubscribe” link;
- User’s Comments: if you voluntarily leave a comment on the Website or submit a review you will be asked to provide us with your name and email address. If we will decide to post your comment, it will be posted under the name you have provided. In addition, we nay send you an email notifying you we are other user have responded to your comment or review;
- Identifiers: we will collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses. Note that, while IP address is considered personally identifiable information in many jurisdictions (such as the EEA), there are some jurisdictions in which such data sets are not considered as Personal Data. Therefore, we treat such information as Personal Data, in accordance with applicable laws.
If we combine Personal Data with Non-Personal Data, the combined data will be treated as Personal Data for as long as it remains combined.
How We Collect the Data
We may collect the above detailed data from you, in the following manners:
- when you voluntarily choose to provide us with information, i.e. when you contact us, register to our Newsletter, etc. Whenever technically possible and required under applicable law, we will ask for your consent to collect your Personal Data and offer you the choice to opt-out.
Cookies, Web beacons and Third-Party Cookies
You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. You may remove our cookie by following the instructions of your device preferences. However, if you block or erase cookies some features of the Services may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited. For more information about cookies and your controls in this regard, please see the “User’s Rights” section below.
We use the Google Analytic tool (which includes cookies or other similar technology) to collect information about your online and application usage activities across our Website for the purpose of tracking and internally analyzing your use. To learn more about how Google uses data from our use of Google Analytics Cookies, we recommend you review Google’s policies located at: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners. We also encourage you to review the Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web tool available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Third Party Content
The Purpose of Collection and Use of the Data by the Company
We collect and use the aforesaid data as detailed below:
- We use the IP and technical Non-Personal Data in order to fulfill our legitimate interests to: maintain, protect and manage the Website and Services; customize and improve our Service and Website, as well as enhance your experience while you use our Services; in order to perform research, analytic and statistic regarding traffic flow and users’ interaction with our Services; in order to audit our affiliates, calculate payments and detect fraud, as well as detect and resolve security or technical issues in connection with the Services;
- We use your name and email address provided by you in order to send you our newsletter with information related to our Services and to keep you up to date.
- We use your name and email address provided by you while you contact us, as well as the correspondence history, solely for the purpose of responding to your inquiries and provide you with the support or information you have requested.
- We use your name and emails address provided by you when you submit a comment or review, in order to publish such content in our Website, as well as inform you, via an email notification, we or other users have responded to your comment or review;
- We may use all information collected, when and to the extent applicable, in order to protect our or third parties’ rights or property, resolve disputes and enforce our policies.
Sharing Data with Third Parties
We have different practices regarding to Personal Data and Non-Personal Data we share, as follows:
For How Long We Retain the Data We Collect
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion. We retain the data we have collected for as long as needed to provide the Service, carry out our business purpose and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, in accordance and compliance with applicable laws, or until an individual request us to delete its Personal Data, as detailed below, however in any event not longer than twenty-four months in an identifiable form, or as otherwise required by law.
The right to obtain a copy, delete, revise or transfer the data collected, and object to collection
Data protection and privacy laws provide you with the ability to exercise some rights regarding your Personal Data that we hold (which might be different in each jurisdiction) such as; (i) you may request to access your Personal Data that we hold; (ii) you may request the rectification of your Personal Data that we hold; (iii) you may request the erasure of your Personal Information that we hold (as long as we do not have a legitimate reason for retaining the data); (iv) you may request to restrict processing of your Personal Data; (v) you may object to processing of your Personal Information by us; (vi) you may request to exercise your right of data portability; (vii) you may exercise your right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority in your jurisdiction; and (viii) you have the right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to be provided with more information, or you would like to exercise your rights, or in the event that you have any additional complaints about your privacy rights, please initially contact us at: sales @ topicks.net or contact our Data Protection Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that you have the right at any time to contact your local data protection authority.
When you contact us and request to exercise your rights regarding your Personal Data, we will require certain information from you in order to verify your identity and locate your data and that the process of locating and deleting the data may take reasonable time and effort, however not more than one (1) month, unless otherwise required or permitted under applicable law.
Data privacy and related laws in your jurisdiction may provide you with different or additional rights related to the data we collect from you, which may also apply.
You may opt-out of the data collection, sharing process and advertising services related to our Website, as follows:
- you may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our Services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set, by adjusting the privacy and security settings of your web browser. Please refer to the support page of the browser you are using. In this regard, following are some links which you may find useful:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en;
- you may opt-out directly from third party retargeting cookies or other ad-technology trackers through self-regulator services like the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) website – NAI consumer opt-out page or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“DAA”) website – DAA opt-out page;
- you may contact us (as detailed below), and we will make best efforts to assist you;
- as detailed above, we may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These third parties may provide ways for you to opt out from or limit their collection of information from and about you. Please refer to these third party’s privacy policies. Please note however, that we are not responsible for these third-party privacy practices.
Note that once you opt out, part of the Services provided by us might no longer be available and some features may not work if you revoke the data transfer.
Security of the Data
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Website or Service and your Personal Data. We employ industry standard procedures and policies and implemented technical and administrative security measures to ensure the safety of our users’ Personal Data and prevent unauthorized access or use of any such information. However, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse our Website or Service, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
Children Privacy and Data
You represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and of legal competence to enter into these Policy and Terms. We do not use the Website to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of eighteen (18). We request that such individuals do not provide Personal Information through our Services. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that children under the age of eighteen (18) are not using the Website. If you become aware or have any reason to believe that a child under the age of eighteen (18) has shared any information with us, please contact us at email@example.com and we take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our files.
Transfer of Data
We may process or store Personal Data within the EEA, US, and internationally, therefore you hereby accept and agree that by accessing and using the Website or our Services from outside the United States, your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA“) we will take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of data protection upon its transfer outside of the EEA.
Do Not Track Disclosure
The Website or our Services does not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track signals, please see: http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
Company’s Data Protection Officer:
If you have any requests regarding the data collected under this Policy, including without limitation, requests to remove, delete, amend, modify or transfer the data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your name, address and email address in any correspondence so that we can respond to your inquiry or request.