ModernSaatva Mattress Review
From our experts
Comfortable. Durable. Handcrafted.
The Modern Foam mattress by Saatva utilizes cutting edge technology to offer a streamlined and sleek modern take on the foam mattress. All foam mattresses consistently run the risk of sleeping hot – which is why the Saatva Modern Foam has been meticulously designed with cooling in mind. The Modern Foam offers a 2-stage approach to cooling – a high-airflow convoluted foam layer that offers top air transmission which pulls heat away from the sleeper, and a gel-infused memory foam layer to absorb the heat away from the sleep surface and help dissipate it. This heat management system will not only offer better comfort (cooler sleep surface), but will also ensure the sleeper is more supported than comparable mattresses on the market (hot foams = less foam structure and rigidity).
While still offering the body-contouring memory foam hugging feel, this proprietary combination of foams also provides a more resilient and responsive sleep environment (allowing more ease of movement) than strictly pure memory foam can provide. By pairing these new features with Saatva’s trademark organic cotton cover (hypoallergenic/antimicrobial), and an enhanced version of Saatva’s lumbar supportive design for spinal health (this time using buoyant 100% natural latex), the Modern Foam mattress is in a class all its own when compared to products in the same category.
Offered for mattress
- Trial Period
- Warranty Feature
- Refunds Returns Feature
- Memory Foam Feature
- Support Foam Feature
- Gel Memory Foam Feature
- CertiPUR-US Certified
Trial & Return Policy
PolicyMattresses come with a 180-day trial. There is also a 15-year warranty. They deliver your mattress to your room and even take away your old mattress for free. If you're not completely happy you can return and pay $99 to cover the labor and transport fee for pickup.
Support & Help
- E-mail Support Feature
- Phone Support Feature
- Live Chat Support Feature
The products offer a nice mix of features.
1. Breathable, supportive, and healthier sleep surface Cover made with naturally breathable and hypoallergenic organic cotton to promote cooler, healthier sleep Treated with our exclusive Guardin™ botanical antimicrobial treatment to inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew Patented lumbar zone quilting gives you more support in the center third of the mattress to ensure healthy spinal alignment Quilted with comfort foams and a nontoxic natural thistle flame barrier
2. Pressure-relieving lower back support 1/2” natural latex layer works with the patented zoned quilting above to give you buoyant, pressure-free support and added durability Responds to your body’s movements to eliminate that “locked in” feel of traditional memory foam mattresses Virtually eliminates body impressions from forming over time
3. Cooling & breathable foam layer 2” high-airflow convoluted (egg crate) foam draws excess heat away from the sleep surface through its open air channels Works in tandem with the gel-infused memory foam layer to create our dual-phase cooling technology This high-density foam layer provides enhanced contouring to the sleep surface
4. Heat-dispersing & contouring layer 1” cooling gel-infused memory foam offers superior heat absorption and disperses body heat away instead of trapping it Gives the mattress its body-contouring feel
5. Durable high-density foam base 7” premium support core foam gives your mattress stable, well-balanced support and edge protection to make getting in and out of bed easier Open-cell foam structure provides great airflow for even more breathability
Feel & Body Support
The mattresses offer good support and bounce.
Bed in a box products are compressed, shrink-wrapped, folded and rolled into cardboard boxes that allow them to be shipped around the country. While this process allows these companies to save on freight for their product, it takes a severe toll on the integrity of the mattress by breaking down the cell structure of foams, resulting in sinking support, uneven firmnesses and reducing the overall life of the mattress. The Saatva Modern Foam is never crammed into a box for delivery–all orders include free white glove delivery and set-up to any bedroom in the USA. Saatva has accomplished this by leveraging it’s proprietary national factory/delivery framework that has been developed and refined since the start of the company–this allows Saatva to save costs on freight and materials, while never having to compromise the quality of our finished luxury products.
- Made in the USA
- 2-Stage approach to cooling
- Resilient and responsive sleep environment
- Organic cotton cover (hypoallergenic/antimicrobial)
- Include free white glove delivery and set-up to any bedroom in the USA
- Low cost mattress with extremely high quality
- This product will only be available in the United States.